Saturday 14 January 2012

LOSING LUCY IS NOW ON KINDLE!

My novel Losing Lucy is finally available (as an ebook only) via Amazon Kindle. This is the one whose progress readers were able to follow month by month in my Writers Forum column 'Book Deal or Bust' as I wrote and edited it and tried to find it a publisher. It's good to see it out there at last, even if I did have to go it alone in the end.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Losing-Lucy-ebook/dp/B006WP6VUU/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1326406014&sr=1-2#_

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Thank you, Vivien, I remember your column well and was fascinated by the different steps necessary for the journey towards publication. It made me want to read Losing Lucy very much. My husband has a Kindle, so I'll ask him to get it for me.
I'm looking forward to it. Congratulations!

Dorothy Davies said...

Hi Viv, remember me from TB? Dorothy Davies?
I am reading Losing Lucy at the moment on Kindle and am very impressed. I will be leaving a review on Amazon when I've finished it, definitely a 5 star one and I don't leave them very often! So, when you see White Rose leaving a comment, that'll be me.
Hope you are OK, busy with your stories, you are one of the more prolific writers, as I recall, with steady acceptances because you have the ability to get it right every time, as you have done with this remarkable book. All the characters are believable. That does make a change!
I'm at dorothy2583@gmail.com if you want to write occasionally, It would be good to hear from you.